Beautify Your Nails(easy Nails Art)!

• Work-from-home

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Assalam o ALaikum Girlsss

Is thread may Main Kuch images and kuch easy se tutorials share kar rhi hun about Nails art..
Aap sab try kariyega is k ilawa aapko is se Nails art Contest ki preparation bhi ho jaayegi..

This is the simplest style! [Easy Sponge Gradient!]

Things you need to have:

You'll need:
-two or more polishes. Here, I've used Zoya Sooki and Zoya Arizona*
-disposable cosmetic sponge wedges
-nail polish remover and qtips for clean up

Steps to FOllow:

1.Start out by painting your nails with your base coat and your base color. Using the lighter of the two colors seems to work better for me.

Step 2.
You might want to cut the sponges down to size, to make it easier to use. Simply paint two strips of color onto the flat surface of the sponge, that touch slightly.

Step 3.

Bounce the sponge against your nail. It starts out looking patchy, but keep bouncing and you'll see that the colors start to blend.

step 4.

When you're finished, apply your top coat and carefully clean up the skin around the nail with your polish remover and qtips. Voila!

Points to Remember!

1-Creme finishes seem to work the best. If you use a polish with glitter or sparkle, the base color tends to be absorbed by the sponge and you'll end up with just the glitter/sparkle pieces on the nail.
2-Wait until your base color is quite dry, or you might end up smudging it!
3- Nail polish will disintegrate the sponge. Work quickly, and change new sponges often or else that you might find little bits of sponge start to come loose and stick to your polish.
4-Try painting diagonally or using more than two colors, there's no limit.[DOUBLEPOST=1352082598][/DOUBLEPOST]

Tutorial: Striping Tape Mani

You'll need:
-Three shades of polish
-top coat, base coat
-striping tape
-regular Scotch tape (optional, just easier for me to paint with)
-scissors (not pictured)
-toothpick or orangewood stick (not pictured)

Details:

Step 1.

Start out with a base coat, like usual and paint your first color.Wait for it to dry. Completely.

Step 2:
Tape off about half your nails. I used Scotch tape, but you can actually use striping tape for the same purpose.

step 3:
Paint the remaining section a different color. Wait for it to dry, then peel off the tape. Here, I've used China Glaze Ingrid.

Step 4:
Section off another part of of the nails, about 1/4 from the cuticle. Paint the remainder with your third shade. Wait for that to dry then peel off your tape. I'm using Revlon Black Lingerie.

Step 5:
Now is the fun part- apply your striping tape. I recommend placing it across the nail, and laying across the line you want to cover. Then, carefully snip the tape so that it covers the line, BUT IS NOT LONGER than the line. This is pretty important- if it's longer than the polish beneath it, it won't adhere well and it'll be like a loose end that threatens to unravel. Pretty annoying when you went through all that trouble to do your nails, trust me!

Step 6:
Use a toothpick or something else that is small and pointy to press the tape down firmly, concentrating on the ends. Top everything off with top coat, clean up around your cuticles with a q tip or small brush dipped in polish remover if needed.

Done!!

GIve it a try girls :-bd
Aur bilkul zaruri nhi hay k aap sirf yhi steps Follow karain ,,,,,AAP in tutorials se help lain aur Khud se bhi kuch try karain {(popcorn)}
NOTE!! ye tutorials maire nhi hain :p
@Nelli thanks for helping me in creating this thread :)
I'll keep sharing new related stuff in this thread INSHA'ALLAH!
[DOUBLEPOST=1352082842][/DOUBLEPOST]@Silent Soul
@Tooba Khan
@masoom_se_chahat
@RedRose64
@Pari
@Sahaili
@Hoor
@anoush
@ShyPrincess
@FallenAngeL

ShyPrincess

Iz Perfectly Imperfect :)
TM Star
Oct 29, 2012
TX

Is thread may Main Kuch images and kuch easy se tutorials share kar rhi hun about Nails art..
Aap sab try kariyega is k ilawa aapko is se Nails art Contest ki preparation bhi ho jaayegi..

Things you need to have:

You'll need:

Steps to FOllow:

1.Start out by painting your nails with your base coat and your base color. Using the lighter of the two colors seems to work better for me.

Step 2.
You might want to cut the sponges down to size, to make it easier to use. Simply paint two strips of color onto the flat surface of the sponge, that touch slightly.

Step 3.

Bounce the sponge against your nail. It starts out looking patchy, but keep bouncing and you'll see that the colors start to blend.

step 4.

When you're finished, apply your top coat and carefully clean up the skin around the nail with your polish remover and qtips. Voila!

Points to Remember!

1-Creme finishes seem to work the best. If you use a polish with glitter or sparkle, the base color tends to be absorbed by the sponge and you'll end up with just the glitter/sparkle pieces on the nail.
3- Nail polish will disintegrate the sponge. Work quickly, and change new sponges often or else that you might find little bits of sponge start to come loose and stick to your polish.
4-Try painting diagonally or using more than two colors, there's no limit.[DOUBLEPOST=1352082598][/DOUBLEPOST]

You'll need:
-Three shades of polish
-top coat, base coat
-striping tape
-scissors (not pictured)

Details:

Step 1.

Start out with a base coat, like usual and paint your first color.Wait for it to dry. Completely.

Step 2:
Tape off about half your nails. I used Scotch tape, but you can actually use striping tape for the same purpose.

step 3:
Paint the remaining section a different color. Wait for it to dry, then peel off the tape. Here, I've used China Glaze Ingrid.

Step 4:
Section off another part of of the nails, about 1/4 from the cuticle. Paint the remainder with your third shade. Wait for that to dry then peel off your tape. I'm using Revlon Black Lingerie.

Step 5:
Now is the fun part- apply your striping tape. I recommend placing it across the nail, and laying across the line you want to cover. Then, carefully snip the tape so that it covers the line, BUT IS NOT LONGER than the line. This is pretty important- if it's longer than the polish beneath it, it won't adhere well and it'll be like a loose end that threatens to unravel. Pretty annoying when you went through all that trouble to do your nails, trust me!

Step 6:
Use a toothpick or something else that is small and pointy to press the tape down firmly, concentrating on the ends. Top everything off with top coat, clean up around your cuticles with a q tip or small brush dipped in polish remover if needed.

Done!!

Aur bilkul zaruri nhi hay k aap sirf yhi steps Follow karain ,,,,,AAP in tutorials se help lain aur Khud se bhi kuch try karain {(popcorn)}
@Tooba Khan
@masoom_se_chahat
@RedRose64
@Pari
@Sahaili
@Hoor
@anoush
@ShyPrincess
@FallenAngeL
Wowww Bahot Aallaaa Sharingg hoorain sis{}{43r5...
Mene tou kabhi single nail polish bhi use nahien ki Inn tutorials sey bht help mili :D Thanksshhh {(martini)}...

-Mahi-

TM Star
Sep 1, 2011

Things you need to have:

You'll need:

Steps to FOllow:

Step 2.

Step 3.

step 4.

Points to Remember!

You'll need:
-Three shades of polish
-top coat, base coat
-striping tape
-scissors (not pictured)

Details:

Step 1.

Step 2:

step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

Done!!

@Tooba Khan
@masoom_se_chahat
@RedRose64
@Pari
@Sahaili
@Hoor
@anoush
@ShyPrincess
@FallenAngeL
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
mager maine kabi simple nai lagai nail polish itni muskil kom lagae ga
{(popcorn)}{(popcorn)}{(popcorn)}{(popcorn)}

Reactions: hoorain

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
Beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuul {}{43r5 mere nakhun baray nai hain, kaafi short hain so m not sure agar ye design mere nails pe acche lagegnge ya nai{}{78iu but still will give it a go

Bela

~*~A|!c3 in w0nd3r|@nd~*~
Feb 4, 2010
Madrid, Spain
w0o0ow hoor bht khubsurati se sikha dia.....
ab me soch rahi hu nails barha hi lu thory se........