TM Debate Contest Rules and Instructions

• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
Assalamoalaikum.... :)

As all of you know that the debate contest is coming up. At this point, I have decided the group members and the division for Pros and Cons in these groups. Once, you guys know the groups, and then I will reveal the topics for all the groups. There are two members per group and two groups per topic. One group will be in favor of the topic and the other one will be against it. The pros and cons then will research on the topic and confirm their interests to participate. Please contact with your partner and keep in touch with him/her. {(ladance)}
The topics for each group will be assigned on Monday as the debate will start on Monday on May 24, 2010 and it will close on May 31, 2010. Please kindly consider that this debate only consist the participants with their assigned specific topics. Therefore, it is not a drop in event for anyone to come in and comment. In that matter, I would kindly request all the staff members to delete any comments that are posted other than the debate members. Also, I request from the ADMIN or the MODERATOR to keep on checking on these threads and only delete the comments that are made by other than the participants of this debate. :)
Good luck!!! {(hat)}
Participants:
1. Hans Mukh
2. Lightman
3. Don
4. Saviou
5. Sabah
6. Pari
7. Yoursks
8. Nelli
9. Unique Style
10. Redrose64
11. mushi
12. Emperor
13. Sarkar
14. waqas naseer
15. ahmed1003
16. Desikuri
17. Melody
18. Kanu
19. Black Rose
20. Mohsinmohsin143
21. Sarfarosh
22. gamerboy
23. innocent kid
24. Mahira414

Group Name & Participants

A

Hans Mukh and Kanu

B

Lightman and Blackrose

C

Don and Gamerboy

D

Saviou and Innocent Kid

E

Sabah and Mohsin

F

Pari and Sarfarosh

G

Yoursks and Mahira

H

Ahmed1003 and Nelli

I

Emperor and Unique Style

J

Mushi and Melody

K

Sarkar and Desikuri

L

WaqasNaseer and Redrose

Rules:
  1. No discrimination based upon race, religion, culture or sexual gender!!!
  2. No use of bad language!!!
  3. No slang that consists of any sarcastic or disrespectful manner!!!
  4. If you want to explore and elaborate on the good characteristics of your religion, YOU ARE MOST WELCOME!!!
  5. No repetition of the same argument more than once!!

Instructions:

First of all, the topic will be explained and elaborated by me because of its positive and negative implication on our society. It will give the chance for the group member to understand the criteria of arguments. Therefore, they will be able to effectively research on the different positive and negative effects on the society.

Step 1: The opening of debate will mark the argumentive statement from PRO side and the introduction of the topic.

Step 2: CON side will argue their points against the topic and in favor of persuasion.

Step 3: The PRO side will respond to the CON side in order to prove why they are right and how the con side arguments doesn’t make sense.

Step 4: The CON side will prove why their arguments are right and PRO side arguments doesn’t make sense by responding to the PRO side previously.

Step 5: Since you understand the process, continue it for a week from the beginning of the debate.

GOOD LUCK!!!:-bd

...::Urdu Instructions::...
Assalamoalaikum....

Jaise key ap ko pata hai ke debate contest bht jald shuru hone wala hai. Ab maine khud se group members ke naam bana liye hein and unhe pros and cons ke group mei divide kardiya hai. Har group mei two members hein and har topic jo hoga debate mei..usmei 2 groups participate kar rahe hoge..to usmei aik group Pros (in favor of the topic) bataye ge..and dosra group Cons(against the topic) bataye ge.

Debate Monday ko start hogi jo ke may 24 hai and topics bhi Monday ko lagaye jayege. Debate khatam may 31 ko hogi. Jab mai debate lagaoga..to udhar sirf participants hi posting karsakte hein jinka naam thread mei hoga…mai request karta ho staff members se ke who debate ke threads har din check karte rahe..and agar koi aur akar posting kare beside participant..please unke posts ko delete kardei….and yeh request meri admins and co admins se bhi hai…
Good luck!!!

Participants:
1. Hans Mukh
2. Lightman
3. Don
4. Saviou
5. Sabah
6. Pari
7. Yoursks
8. Nelli
9. Unique Style
10. Redrose64
11. mushi
12. Emperor
13. Sarkar
14. waqas naseer
15. ahmed1003
16. Desikuri
17. Melody
18. Kanu
19. Black Rose
20. Mohsinmohsin143
21. Sarfarosh
22. gamerboy
23. innocent kid
24. Mahira414

Group Name

Participants

A

Hans Mukh and Kanu

B

Lightman and Blackrose

C

Don and Gamerboy

D

Saviou and Innocent Kid

E

Sabah and Mohsin

F

Pari and Sarfarosh

G

Yoursks and Mahira

H

Ahmed1003 and Nelli

I

Emperor and Unique Style

J

Mushi and Melody

K

Sarkar and Desikuri

L

WaqasNaseer and Redrose

Rules:
1. Please koi participant kisi se laraye jhagre nai karyega..kisi ki zaat par baat nai karyega..kisi ke religion ke leikar wahiyat words nai bolyega and kisi ke gender hone par mazak nai urayega..
2. Galat words istemal karna manah hai..
3. Sab se respectful manner mei baat karyega..
4. Agar apko apne religion ke bare mei achaye and ya uska reference dena hai..u r most welcome…
5. Koi aik argument ko bar bar repeat nai karyega…
Instructions:

Sab se pehle…jab mai debate ke topics lagaoga..to usko explain karoga ke maine kyon yeh topics lagaye hein..and iske bare mei positive and negative points bataoga jo hamari society mei asar parta hai….jiski waja se hamare jo participants hoge..unhe moqa milega samjhne ke lie ke unhe aage ki debate mei kia kia bolna hai…..and unko apne topic par research karne ki asani hogi…
Step 1:Debate mei jo sab se pehle posting karege..woh PRO side wale karege..and unka kaam hai ke wo topic ka introduction deige and apna AIK idea deige...
Step 2:2nd step mei CON side argue karege apne AIK idea ko and respond karege PRO side ke reply ko…
Step 3:Step 3 mei PRO side ko response karna hoga CON side ke above reply ko….and prove karna hai ke who jo CON side ne reply kiya hai..woh sahi hai ya galat…..and pher apna AIK idea point out karege
Step 4:Step 4 mei CON side ko respond karna hai PRO side ke reply ko and usey prove karna hai key yeh sahi hai ya galat…and pher apna aik idea point out karege..
Step 5:Ab apko process samjh agia hoga…to yeh debate aik week tak chalet rahegi..and aik week ke baad yeh debate close hojani hai..

GOOD LUCK!!!

If you have any questions, please ask!!!:)

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
choti..agar apko participate karna hai..to ap kisi aik aur member ko apne saath leikar aye...agar koi new member ayega ..to pher mai apka naam uske saath contest mei edit karsakta ho...

Reactions: Hans_Mukh

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
oh ya...and make sure...wen u r posting ur response..u just need to point 1 IDEA onli....and da 2nd person from another group responds to ur idea and point out 1 idea onli..so dat every member gets a chance to say something...

Reactions: Nelli

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
PF what does pro and con stands for?
topic ko thora sa aur clear kare and who is mohsin??
I think debate ko start kerne se pahle her ek group partner ko active hona chaye and yeh batana chaye
kia daily yeh aapne topic mei active hosakte hain bhi k nahin...

yoursks

Always different.., Confirm
VIP
Jul 22, 2008
دعاؤں میں
well done farry....

who is the other member of my group... i read this name first time...

one should have introduce with other member of the group..

Reactions: Hans_Mukh
Status
Not open for further replies.